Kelowna First Aid is the highest quality source of CPR and first aid programs within Kelowna. Prospects can sign up for courses that include emergency, standard, childcare and babysitting first aid. Students can also choose the option for joining for cardiopulmonary resuscitation only classes. These kinds of programs are categorised into 4 classes that are HCP, C, B and A. Additionally, individuals may also replenish expiring awards through Red Cross refresher instructional classes provided by Kelowna First Aid. All of the prices are the cheapest in the region and this Red Cross provider provides the very best rates, top quality training courses and best teachers. Listed here are the most important five factors why you should enrol through Kelowna First Aid for first-aid training.
Why This Provider
- The values at Kelowna First Aid can’t be beat. Whatever first-aid lesson you sign up for, Kelowna First aid will have the lowest rates.
- There is a massive assortment of training courses to decide on with this provider. Classes are featured on weekends and weekdays and at differing times.
- Kelowna First Aid adheres to the latest techniques for first aid. Make no mistake- you can expect to receive the newest training.
- Absolutely no company has cleaner training centres. Kelowna First Aid ensures of using the perfect learning locations for re-certification, food safe, first aid and CPR classes.
- Kelowna First Aid offers 3 very easy methods of subscription. Individuals can apply for first aid, CPR and AED, re-certs or food safe instructional classes by website registration, via phone or e-mail.
All the first-aid courses at Kelowna First Aid contain recognition with the usage of automated external defibrillators (AED). AED’s are engineered to improve the likelihood of success via CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and make the treatment faster and easier. This equipment is a paramount section of proper cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) education.
Registration and Information
All the first aid programs are provided through the Red Cross. Individuals who finish the training course will receive a current 36 month, first aid and CPR cert.For more information or to register with Kelowna First Aid click here.
If your award has expired sometime in the past 2 yrs or is about to run out you will be qualified to apply for a refresher lesson with Kelowna First Aid.
Visit Kelowna First Aid for the best CPR and first aid and training attainable.