Saskatoon First Aid is the foremost provider of first aid training within Saskatoon. Potential customers can easily apply for instructional classes which include emergency, childcare, standard and babysitting cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid. Individuals also have the option for joining for cardiopulmonary resuscitation only courses. These types of lessons are separated into four categories which are “HCP”, “C”, “B” and “A”. Additionally, individuals may also renew expired awards via re-certification classes offered at Saskatoon First Aid. All of the costs are the most competitive in the region and this company offers the top rates, best quality lessons and most knowledgeable teachers. Listed below are the most notable 5 factors why it’s best to sign up with Saskatoon First Aid for CPR and first aid training.
5 Reasons Why You Should Sign Up With This Provider
- The prices at Saskatoon First Aid are the lowest in Saskatoon. Regardless of what first-aid program you enrol for, Saskatoon First Aid will have the most competitive rates.
- You will find a substantial range of classes from which to choose. Lessons are readily available throughout the week and at varying times.
- Saskatoon First Aid promotes the most recent techniques for first-aid. There is no doubt you will get the latest training.
- Absolutely no Canadian Red Cross provider has cleaner or better maintained locations. Saskatoon First Aid prides itself on owning the very best learning establishments for first aid, food safe, CPR and re-certification classes.
- Saskatoon First Aid features 3 convenient ways of sign up. Customers may apply for first aid and CPR, re-certifications or food safety programs through website registration, electronic mail or via phone.
Red Cross Certification and AED Training
All of the 1st aid and CPR instructional classes at Saskatoon First Aid involve accreditation in the utilization of automated external defibrillators (AED). AED’s are made to increase the chances of success via CPR and help make the process faster and easier. Education in the use of AED’s is a paramount component to cardiopulmonary resuscitation training.
How to Register
For more information or to register for a Red Cross first aid or CPR program in Saskatoon click here.
All 1st aid and CPR instructional classes are provided via the Canadian Red Cross. Individuals that complete the training course will receive a 3 year, first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation license.
In case your license has expired within the last two years or will soon end you might be eligible for a refresher class with Saskatoon First Aid.
Check out Saskatoon First Aid for the greatest CPR and first aid and education available.