This website is designed to help participants find the highest quality first aid and CPR providers throughout Canada. This website is designed to inform you of the latest CPR and AED techniques and of the advanced components of a CPR course. Our training partners offer the lowest priced St Mark James CPR and AED courses in your region. Our training partners understand that many of our participants need to be certified in order to maintain employment so they rarely cancel courses. Almost of our training providers offer courses that meet Health Canada standards and government and legislative standards. The highest level of CPR training and most up-to-date methods are used as our training providers use the latest recommendations from the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
Our training providers offer the following courses:
- Standard first aid, CPR and AED.
- Standard childcare first aid, CPR and AED.
- Emergency childcare first aid, CPR and AED.
- Emergency first aid, CPR and AED.
- CPR level “A” and AED.
- CPR level “B” and AED.
- CPR level “C” and AED.
- CPR level “C” for health care providers, also knowns as CPR “HCP” and AED.
Additional training provided may also include components with oropharyngeal airways, manual suction, bag-valve masks and oxygen therapy. The latest equipment is available at our training providers. Registration can be completed through comfortable and convenient on-line and secure registration systems. Courses are offered at convenient times and locations throughout the week that can fit almost anybodies schedule. To register for a CPR and AED course select your location from the selection below:
British Columbia CPR Providers
- CPR Courses in Vancouver, British Columbia
- CPR Courses in Kelowna, British Columbia
- CPR Courses in Victoria, British Columbia
Alberta CPR Providers
Saskatchewan CPR Providers
- CPR Courses in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- CPR Courses in Regina, Saskatchewan
Manitoba CPR Providers
Ontario CPR Providers
- CPR Courses in Ottawa, Ontario
- CPR Courses in Toronto, Ontario
- CPR Courses in Windsor, Ontario
- CPR Courses in Thunder Bay, Ontario
- CPR Courses in Mississauga, Ontario
Nova Scotia CPR Providers
Our training providers have available staff at regular business hours that can help complete your registration needs or to help book and schedule private courses for you or your business. Our training providers and experienced providers that focus on high level of instruction and only work with the most talented, patient and knowledgeable instructors. Space is limited so register today to reserve your spot in a CPR and AED course. For more information about the St Mark James select the location from the side or main menu. St Mark James is the Canadian leader in first aid and CPR instruction, research and training.