CPR and AED in Halifax
Halifax First Aid provides the best quality CPR and AED courses in Halifax, Nova Scotia, with a wide range of instructional classes and training courses for participants to choose from. This popular workplace approved training provider has become the head of CPR/AED and first aid education for over 6 years within the Halifax community. Registration for training can be completed via telephone, email or on-line through this or the Halifax First Aid website. Popular comprehensive courses include standard and emergency first aid. Various CPR level’s are available including level’s ‘C’, ‘HCP’ and ‘A’. All programs include automated external defibrillator (AED) training and recognition of this training is stated on the 3 year award provided to successful participants at the end of the course. Low rates, wide range of programs, remarkable trainers, and convenient training locations has made Halifax First Aid the top training service provider for first aid, CPR, and AED education.
On-line Enrolment for CPR and AED in Halifax
Sign-up for first aid and CPR programs through Halifax First Aid to obtain the very best quality St Mark James first aid, CPR, AED, and food safety classes at the lowest fees. To read more or to sign up for a training course visit the Halifax First Aid Web-site today by clicking here or register on-line by “clicking” the button below.
Here are ten reasons why Halifax First Aid is your leading training service provider in Nova Scotia:
1. The cheapest rates on all courses and refreshers can be found at Halifax First Aid.
2. No business presents more training courses through the week than Halifax First Aid. Trainees are able to enroll in a training course with a wide selection of times and dates choose from.
3. Registration is simple and easy. Trainees have an option of enrolling via the internet through on-line application or e-mail. Halifax First Aid staff are also available via telephone during business hours.
4. Halifax First Aid provides several training centers throughout Nova Scotia. All of these centers are comfortable, clean and provide you with an enjoyable learning setting with the latest equipment.
5. Refresher courses are available at minimum of two times a week for clients who want to renew expiring or near expiry certificates.
6. Halifax First Aid has got the lowest canceling record with lessons. Trust is a vital component in the client-provider relationship so Halifax First Aid ensures that they hold up their end of the contract.
7. Halifax First Aid offers a variety of instructional classes including basic first aid for numerous emergency situations, CPR, AED, and food safety. All first aid and CPR lessons include AED use training as per the latest Basic Life Support (BLS) Guidelines.
8. Trainees that enroll at Halifax First Aid will receive up-to-date instruction of techniques and guidelines for first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and automated external defibrillator (AED) utilization, as per the St Mark James and available international guidelines.
9. Halifax First Aid offers trainees a “no pressure” contract, that allows them to retake a previously failed or incomplete training course at no additional cost.
10. Your expenses at Halifax First Aid are transparent, with no invisible costs incurred to your account without your knowledge.
What are you waiting for? Register for a CPR and AED course in Halifax today!
AED Myths – True or False? – You Must Remove All Medicine Patches on the Chest Prior to Using the AED
True – Medicine patches that are placed on the chest, such as nitroglycerine for angina patients should be removed prior to AED usage. These patch’s can block or reduce the efficiency of the “shock” if left on the victim. When removing the patch’s remember to wear gloves and handle the patch carefully. Ensure that you clean / wipe down the area prior to placing the pads.
To learn more about effective rescue techniques enrol in CPR and AED training in Halifax, Nova Scotia today!
Related Video to AED Usage