Learn the latest CPR, AED and first aid rescue techniques by enrolling with Red Deer First Aid. This Alberta OH&S approved provider teaches the latest CPR and AED rescue standards as provided through the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and the American Heart Association (AHA). Participants can enrol in a wide range of courses including BLS, ACLS, PALS, CPR level “A”, “C”, “HCP”, standard, emergency and childcare first aid. Re-certification and private classes are also available. This provider offers the most competitive rates and certification is valid for 3 years for individuals that successfully complete the program. To register for a first aid, CPR and / or AED course in Red Deer use the contact information provided below.
Red Deer First Aid also offers on-line enrolment for your convenience! Click here for registration and additional information or fill out the registration form below.
Registration Form for CPR and AED in Red Deer
To register with this provider you can click the button below or use the following contact information:
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.firstaidreddeer.ca
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
The typical participants that enrol in programs with this provider are as follows:
- Community Centre Workers
- Government Workers
- Security guards
- Police Officers
- CBS Officers
- Daycare workers
- Medical Students
- Oil and Gas Workers
This is a brief list of some of the individuals that need to attend first aid, CPR and / or AED certification programs in Red Deer, Alberta.
Red Deer First Aid has different programs for your needs
Red Deer First Aid offers training course, refresher courses, stand-alone classes, and special classes. Training courses come in 3 levels (A, C, HCP). Basic first aid classes cover first aid training for a variety of emergency situations. Red Deer First Aid even offers first aid and CPR for those who are interested in learning simple rescue procedures for their pets. Enrolment in special classes are available for individuals or groups who wish to have their own schedule for training courses, as well as refresher courses for renewal of expiring or near-expiry certification.
The video below was sponsored by St. John’s ambulance to show you the importance of learning first aid.
Red Deer First Aid can provide you with the highest quality education to save lives
- Red Deer First Aid provider offers the lowest rates for training courses within Red Deer. No other provider gives more affordable prices. Advertised rates are inclusive of taxes and St Mark James administration fees.
- The training centers are clean, neat, and well-maintained and have the latest teaching equipment. Red Deer First Aid is dedicated to offering its trainees the most convenient and easily-accessible training locations.
- Red Deer First Aid has the widest range of training courses and programs. Re-Certification courses are featured at least twice every week. This service provider recognizes the importance of several readily available programs for its trainees.
- Red Deer First Aid presents candidates with hassle-free enrollment. Candidates can register for a training course by contacting Red Deer First Aid’s staff via e-mail or telephone. Prospective trainees may also register for training courses using a simple on-line application form. Class schedules are readily available on the websites.
- Red Deer First Aid offers the best instructors in the area. The team of trainers are patient, professional, friendly and highly competent. You can’t go wrong with Red Deer First Aid.
Learn About the Heart Rhythms that an AED Detects
The AED is designed to recognize at least 5 different rhythms. The technology of an AED prevents a rescuer from “shocking” a victim that will not benefit from the shock. Here are the five rhythms that the AED is designed to recognize.
- Normal Sinus Rhythm
- Ventricular Fibrillation (VF)
- Pulseless Ventricular Tachycardia (VT)
- Pulseless Electrical Activity (PEA)
- Arystole (Flat Line)
Learn about the functionality of an AED by enrolling CPR and AED in Red Deer, Alberta.