Ottawa First Aid is the most popular, lowest priced and experienced provider of Red Cross CPR and AED courses in Ottawa. Training courses on basic first aid, CPR, and use of AEDs are available for prospective trainees. Special classes such as a “CPR only” training course are also offered by Ottawa First Aid. These training courses are divided into levels “A”, “C”, and “HCP”. CPR Level “A” offers basic CPR and AED training for adult and child victims; CPR Level “C” offers basic CPR and AED training for adult, child, and infant victims, along with basic first aid; and CPR Level “HCP” which offers comprehensive CPR and AED training for health-care providers. Trainees may also renew expired training certificates through refresher courses provided by Ottawa First Aid.
Register for CPR and AED in Ottawa, Ontario Here
We will respond to your request within 1 business hour either via telephone or email as per your request. You can also register via telephone, email or complete your payment for the course by clicking here.
Top 5 Reasons to Enrol for CPR and AED Training with Ottawa First Aid
- The cost of training courses at Ottawa First Aid can’t be beaten by other competitors. Whatever training course you enrol in, Ottawa First Aid will have the best prices for the best quality training service.
- Ottawa First Aid boasts a huge collection of training courses and classes to choose from, with a schedule of your discretion. Private classes are available to those who prefer a particular schedule or are unable to enrol in the regular classes.
- Ottawa First Aid utilizes the up-to-date techniques for its first aid, CPR, and use of AED training courses. Make no mistake – you will be given the best training to make your skills competitive in the health care market.
- Absolutely no Canadian Red Cross provider has better maintained or cleaner training facilities. Ottawa First Aid ensures of possessing the best training and learning centres for all its training courses.
- Ottawa First Aid delivers 3 convenient ways of enrolment. Prospective trainees can enrol in a training course through the telephone or the internet (on-line application forms and e-mail).
AED Training Included
All training course levels at Ottawa First Aid include training with AEDs. AEDs are a vital part of Basic Life Support (BLS) which focuses on emergency response system following recognition of cardiac arrest. AEDs have now become commonplace as survival rates of victims increase with CPR and defibrillation within 3-5 minutes after collapse. Ottawa First Aid ensures that you will have the best training in response to varied emergency situations.
Three-Year Certifications Red Cross overviews all first aid, CPR, and AED training courses are given by Ottawa First Aid. Trainees who successfully finish the training course are given a current three-year, Canadian Red Cross first aid aid, CPR, and AED license.
Refresher Courses are also offered by Ottawa First Aid to trainees with expired certifications or have certifications that are close to expiration. The three-year certification is renewed after the refresher course has been successfully completed. Don’t waste another minute! Head over to Ottawa First Aid to get the best first aid, CPR, and AED training available.
Did You Know?
Prior to providing any help the rescuer must:
- Check the scene for any hazards that can continue to harm the infant or pose a threat to the rescuer.
- Try to establish a history or method of injury for the victim. If the parents or guardians are present the rescuer must ask for and receive permission to provide aid prior to continuing.
- If available the rescuer should wear protective equipment such as gloves and use a pocket mask.
Learn to Provide CPR to Unconscious Infants
In the attached video the Red Cross instructor shows the basic steps in providing CPR for an infant victim.
To learn more CPR and AED enrol in Red Cross training in Ottawa, Ontario.